You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you are looking to get your PD hours up, then I have a couple of FREE PDs you might like to do. Best yet, you get to do them in the comfort of your own house!
In this PD session, I am walking you through my approach to teaching maths.
Cassie Tabrizi from Create-abilities Webinars
Cassie Tabrizi from Create-abilities has 6 webinars you can take! The topics include:
- How Open-Ended Maths Tasks Will Transform Your Maths Block (1 hour)
- 6 Steps to Effective Maths Centers In Your Classroom (1 hour)
- Guided Reading Blueprint (1.5 hours)
- Overwhelmed to Organised: 6 Steps to Making the Most of Your Literacy Centers (1 hour)
- How to Improve Your Students' Reading Comprehension Skills,
- How Teaching Growth Mindset Leads to Student Success (1 hour).
You can find the links for these webinars on her website: https://www.create-abilities.com/pages/webinars
A Targeted Approach to Spelling
Learn about my approach to spelling. Take away suggestions to improve the results of your spelling approach or learn to implement my whole system.
Mrs. Wills Kindergaten Podcast
Mrs. Wills Kindergaten has a a Podcasts full of episodes on a range of topics!
To view her podcast, click the link: https://mrswillskindergarten.com/podcast/
See how I have set reading groups up in my classroom to make it easy to prep for and maximise the impact for students!
iTeach With Amy
iTeach with Amy is an Australian Teacher on YouTube. She regularly puts out videos. I have linked some of her best ones below!
- My Flexible Classroom 2019 (37 minutes)
- Introducing THRASS (26 minutes)
- My Top 10 Formative Assessment Strategies (15 minutes)
(This one goes a bit fast. YouTube allows you to slow the video speed down if needed. Just click on the cog wheel that comes up when you hover over the screen and click settings then playback speed.)
- Reading Activities (17 minutes)
Teaching A Composite Class
I take you through approaches and techniques you can use, as well as additional advice for working in a composite class.
Not So Wimpy Teacher Videos
Not So Wimpy Teacher has a series of videos on YouTube, including some to help with online learning! Some of her online learning videos are listed below:
- Tips for Assigning Classroom Work Through Google Classroom (11 minutes)
- Teaching Using Zoom (13 minutes)
- Editing Writing (25 minutes)
- Writing Tips and Tricks (42 minutes)
Grading students in HASS does not have to be difficult. Learn my simple method now and start the year off ahead!
Seesaw Professional Development
If your school is using Seesaw, they have a trove of PD sessions available for beginners all the way to more experienced teachers. Click the link for their website: https://web.seesaw.me/professional-development/
A short training session on why you should implement a mental maths session in your day and show you fun and simple activities you can use.
Sue Larkey Webinars
Sue Larkey is a highly qualified educator who has taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She has two insightful webinars listed below:
Take a sticky beak into my planning files.
Back to School Ready Series
Are you a new grad freaking out about your first year?
If you haven't already heard, I am doing a 10 part video series to help you get ready for your first year in the classroom.
The video series is in my Aussie Teacher Support Facebook Group. This series will also be useful for anyone wanting a bit of prep before going back to school.