In this Year 5/6 unit, students value diversity and examine how identities are influenced by people and places, while addressing aspects of the Health Australian Curriculum.
It is a 10 lesson unit (designed to be taught over a term) that contains all lesson resources including worksheets.
The editable planner includes relevant Australian Curriculum links.
The lessons are kept simple and succinct, five to six steps each, to help you save time. The clear instructions highlight the key points, allowing you to focus on the students and make the most of the learning opportunities.
Mrs Amy123 is known for its fun and engaging lessons that involve a wide range of cooperative learning strategies. This means that some lessons will not feature worksheets, though many will.
This unit also includes a grading guide that shows what each grade (A-E) would look like based on two activities from the unit. This document is also linked to the Achievement Standard for Year 5/6 Health.
- Editable planner (6 pages)
- Worksheets (5 pages)
- Resources (30 pages)
- Editable Grading Guide (1 page)
- Editable learning intentions and success criteria
- Recognise how media and important people in the community influence personal attitudes, beliefs, decisions and behaviours (ACPPS057)
- Identify how valuing diversity positively influences the wellbeing of the community (ACPPS060)
- Examine how identities are influenced by people and places (ACPPS051)
→ Other than where stated, this product is not editable
✔ This resource is for single classroom use by the purchaser only.
✖ You may not share this product digitally or as a hard copy or upload it to the internet.
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.