- Editable planner (6 pages)
- Worksheets & Resources (including answer keys) (51 pages)
- Editable Grading Guide (1 page)
- Editable learning intentions and success criteria
- Earth and Space Sciences: Earth’s resources are used in a variety of ways (ACSSU032)
Science Endeavour: Science involves asking questions about, and describing changes in, objects and events (ACSHE034)
People use science in their daily lives, including when caring for their environment and living things (ACSHE035)
- Pose and respond to questions, and make predictions about familiar objects and events (ACSIS024)
- Participate in guided investigations to explore and answer questions (ACSIS025)
- Use informal measurements to collect and record observations, using digital technologies as appropriate (ACSIS026)
- Use a range of methods to sort information, including drawings and provided tables through discussion, compare observations with predictions (ACSIS027)
- Compare observations with those of others (ACSIS041)
- Represent and communicate observations and ideas in a variety of ways (ACSIS029)
→ Please note, other than where stated, this product is not editable.
→ This file is zipped. Once downloaded, right-click the file and select ‘extract all’ to open.
✔ This resource is for single classroom use by the purchaser only.
✖ You may not share this product digitally or as a hard copy or upload it to the internet.
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.