Includes update to version 9 of the Australian Curriculum in addition to a version for 8.4. ✓ Editable Unit Planner ✓ Grading Guide ✓ Worksheets ✓ Success Criteria/Learning Intentions
In this Year 5/6 unit, students value diversity and examine how identities are influenced by people and places, while addressing aspects of the Health Australian Curriculum.
✩ It is a 10 lesson unit (designed to be taught over a term) that contains all lesson resources including worksheets.
✩ The editable planner includes relevant Australian Curriculum links.
✩ The lessons are kept simple and succinct, five to six steps each, to help you save time. The clear instructions highlight the key points, allowing you to focus on the students and make the most of the learning opportunities.
✩ Mrs Amy123 is known for its fun and engaging lessons that involve a wide range of cooperative learning strategies. This means that some lessons will not feature worksheets, though many will.
✩ This unit also includes a grading guide that shows what each grade (A-E) would look like based on two activities from the unit. This document is also linked to the Achievement Standard for Year 5/6 Health.
♦ Editable planner x 2 (6 pages)
♦ Worksheets (5 pages)
♦ Resources (30 pages)
♦ Editable Grading Guide (1 page)
♦ Editable learning intentions and success criteria
Version 9 Outcomes covered:
- Describe and implement strategies to value diversity in their communities (AC9HP6P05)
- Examine how identities can be influenced by people and places, and how we can create positive self-identities (AC9HP6P01)
- Investigate how the portrayal of societal roles and responsibilities can be influenced by gender stereotypes (AC9HP6P03)
Version 8.4 Outcomes covered:
- Recognise how media and important people in the community influence personal attitudes, beliefs, decisions and behaviours (ACPPS057)
- Identify how valuing diversity positively influences the wellbeing of the community (ACPPS060)
- Examine how identities are influenced by people and places (ACPPS051)
→Other than where stated, this product is not editable ←
✔ This resource is for classroom use by
the purchaser only.
✖ It may not be shared with other
teachers digitally, as a hard copy or uploaded to the internet or shared
✔ Parts of the resource may be shared
with student digitally where it is secured behind a log in.
✔If you wish to share with others you
can purchase additional individual licenses for a discounted price
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.