Help your students broaden their vocabulary with this pack of words to describe the weather. This resource contains both a lower (easier) and upper (harder) list. Each list contains 24 words and resources to help your students learn and use the words.
The pack also includes an editable PowerPoint that contains everything you need for successfully introducing the words to your students. It demonstrates how each word is used in sentences, definitions, antonyms, synonyms, morphology and segmentation.
Contents of this package:
- Contents Explanation and Lesson Plan (4 pages)
- Word List Posters- Lower and Upper List (2 pages)
- Editable Presentation- include words used in sentence, definition, antonyms, synonyms, morphology and phonemes (144 pages)
- Definitions- Teacher Reference (2 pages)
- Student Word Lists (2 pages)
- Small Flash Cards- 12 to a page (4 pages)
- Large Flash Cards- 2 to a page (24 pages)
- Activity- Definition Match (4 pages)
- Word Wall Display (5 pages)
- Ranking Vocabulary Poster (1 page)
- Worksheets (3 pages)
- Bracelet Designs (13 pages)
→Other than where stated, this product is not editable ←
✔ This resource is for single classroom use by the purchaser only.
✖ You may not share this product digitally or as a hard copy or upload it to the internet.
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.