In this Operations Maths Program students represent and solve problems involving different operations and explain the connections between them.
This resources contains seven maths programs (35 lessons) and features fun, engaging, educational and cooperative learning strategies for teaching operations to year 3 students.
To keep lessons simple and succinct, the planner features five to six steps for each lesson. My maths programs may include worksheets but there is not one for every lesson. Teachers need to use their own skill to ensure the lessons remain explicit and teaching opportunities are not missed.
- 7 x Maths Program (28 pages)
- Resources (100+ pages)
Want a whole semesters of maths programs? Check out the bundle here.
Never tried one of my programs before? Check out my FREE Statistics Programs!
Australian Curriculum Alignment:
Number and Algebra
- Recognise and explain the connection between addition and subtraction (ACMNA054)
- Recall addition facts for single-digit numbers and related subtraction facts to develop increasingly efficient mental strategies for computation (ACMNA055)]
- Recall multiplication facts of two, three, five and ten and related division facts (ACMNA056)
- Represent and solve problems involving multiplication using efficient mental and written strategies and appropriate digital technologies (ACNMA057)
These maths program align my Term Planners.
→ Other than where stated, this product is not editable
→ This file is zipped. Once downloaded, right-click the file and select ‘extract all’ to open.
✔ This resource is for classroom use by
the purchaser only.
✖ It may not be shared with other
teachers digitally, as a hard copy or uploaded to the internet or shared
✔ Parts of the resource may be shared
with student digitally where it is secured behind a log in.
✔If you wish to share with others you
can purchase additional individual licenses for a discounted price
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.