In this Operations Maths Program students solve problems including unknown quantities in number sentences and recall operations facts.
This resources contains five maths programs (~25 lessons) and features fun, engaging, educational and cooperative learning strategies for teaching operations to year 4 students.
To keep lessons simple and succinct, the planner features five to six steps for each lesson. My maths programs may include worksheets but there is not one for every lesson. Teachers need to use their own skill to ensure the lessons remain explicit and teaching opportunities are not missed.
- 5 x Maths Program (20 pages)
- Resources (90+ pages)
Want a whole semesters of maths programs? Check out the bundle here.
Never tried one of my programs before? Check out my FREE Statistics Programs!
Australian Curriculum Alignment:
Number & Algebra:
- Recall multiplication facts up to 10 x 10 and related division facts (ACMNA075)
- Develop efficient mental and written strategies and use appropriate digital technologies for multiplication and division where there is no remainder (ACMNA076)
- Solve word problems by using number sentences involving multiplication or division where there is no remainder (ACMNA082)
- Find unknown quantities in number sentences involving addition and subtraction and identify equivalent number sentences involving addition and subtraction (ACMNA083)
This maths program aligns with my Term Planners.
→ Other than where stated, this product is not editable
→ This file is zipped. Once downloaded, right-click the file and select ‘extract all’ to open.
✔ This resource is for single classroom use by the purchaser only.
✖ You may not share this product digitally or as a hard copy or upload it to the internet.
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.