In this pack you will find 31 mathematics sheets that review Year 6 Australian curriculum content with a Easter theme.
Every Year 6 Australian Curriculum Maths outcome is addressed within this pack.
You could print this pack out and make into a work booklet for the last few weeks of school or pick and choose which pages to use. Many of the pages could be printed 2 to a page to save on paper (go to your printer settings to do this). You could also laminate the pages to serve as early finisher activities or a maths centre activity.
- Numbers (Composite, prime, square, triangular, factors and multiples)
- Secret Message x 2 (Multiplication)
- Secret Message (Decimals)
- Fractions and Decimals (equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages)
- Easter Shopping
- Number Patterns (decimals, fractions and whole numbers)
- Measuring 1 and 2
- Prism (construct)
- Pyramid (construct)
- Location and Transformation
- Cartesian Plane
- Easter Probability
- Easter Chance
- Easter Graphing 1 and 2
- Easter Data (Column Graph)
- Easter Weather (line graph)
- Answer keys
→ Please note, this product is not editable
→ Please note, this file is zipped. Once downloaded right-click the file and select ‘extract all’ to open.
✔ This resource is for single classroom use by the purchaser only.
✖ You may not share this product digitally or as a hard copy or upload it to the internet.
© Mrs Amy123
Digital products are sent via email. We recommend you keep the email so you can access any updates to the product in the future. Alternatively, you can create an account upon checking out that will give you access to all your purchases.
Hard goods are shipped out every Saturday morning. Shipping is capped at $10.95 and is added at check out.